* if you want to spend three days in a perfect capital
* If you want to try everything, and to do so as economically as possible
* when children come to Budapest
* if you do not ever want the metro and tram tickets bother switching
unlimited travel on public transport free of charge
more than 100 services
free or discounted entry to more than 60 museums and to special sights
sightseeing tours with extra reductions
reduced price tickets for cultural and folklore programmes
discounts in restaurants and in spas
The card is a package of services and discounts for visitors to the city of Budapest. The goal of the Budapest Card is to give visitors a selection of discount services from museums and spas to dining.
Buying a card lets you have unlimited public transport within the city and free entry to a thermal spa, which are some of the most popular attractions in Budapest.
Besides these free services, the card offers a wide variety of gastronomy and cultural offers at a discount price.
There are three different Budapest Cards:
4900 HUF for the Card valid for 24 hour
7900 HUF for the Card valid for 48 hour
9900 HUF for the Card valid for 72 hour
Each card offer exactly the same services and discounts, the only difference is the period of time for which they are valid.
Services available at discount price:
Unlimited public transport while the card is valid!
2 free english walking tours (one in Buda, one in Pest)
• everyday at 10:30 at the Pest area, starting at Andrassy Avenue 3., end of the tour: in front of the Tourist Information (Sütő Street)
• everyday at 14:00 at the Buda Castle area, starting at the Trinity Statue
• Every tour is about 2 hours
10-50% discount from over 100 establishments (baths, attractions, churches, museums, restaurants, city tours, boat tours, etc.)
Best Hotel Service | Tel.: +36 1 318 4848, +36 1 318 5776 | FAX: +36 1 483 1685 | NON-STOP Tel.: +36 70 547 9104 Best Hotel Service offers: cheap or luxury hotels, wellness hotels, lodging, Budapest non-stop travel information and free online booking in Budapest, Hungary. Links | Our partners | Honlapkészítés